Local communities are working with FEMA and other agencies for purposes of educating the public and disseminating information supplied by FEMA regarding the new 2013 Draft Flood Maps. Marshfield maintains interaction with FEMA regarding the review of these new flood zone map delineations, potential adoption as it relates to zoning and the impact on Marshfield's resident and business communities.
Together with the resources supplied by FEMA and other agencies Marshfield's municipal government is taking proactive steps to aid the Marshfield community in developing an understanding of the changes in the new Draft Flood Zones and how these changes apply to Marshfield's land parcels on an individual basis.
For more information please read the information below or select the links below for maps, online programs and other local resources to aid in your understanding of the FEMA Draft Flood Plan.
- FEMA Flood Zone Designations Document (Used to assist with use of Online GIS)
- Marshfield Online GIS (FEMA Original Data Revision) - Updates to Online GIS layers coming soon, including Topo layers, verify your parcel/building impact with physical maps found in town hall locations.
- FEMA Flood Maps
- Draft Flood Rate Maps
- Flood Insurance Study Vol. 1, 2, 3
- Woods Hole Group-Leslie Fields
- FAQs The Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act
- FEMA APPEAL (10.15.13RANSOM)
- FEMA Appeal Letteer (Marshfield 10 16 13 WHG)
- FEMA Marshfield-SMAST-Applied Coastal-Tech Memo12.03.13
- Marshfield FIRM Evaluation Report Backup
- Ransom Appeal Prepared for Marshfield
- HR3370 Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act as amended
- MAP CHANGES AND FLOOD INSURANCE: WHAT PROPERTY OWNERS NEED TO KNOW
- *NEW How to Find Your FIRM and Make a FIRMette
- *NEW POLICIES FOR BUILDINGS NEWLY MAPPED INTO A HIGH-RISK AREA
- *NEW NFIP Grandfathering Rules for Agents
- *NEW Elevation Certificate Fact Sheet