** Please read all instructions carefully **
61 South River Street GATE “E”
Please visit www.marshfieldcares.com
- Please ensure all information entered into appointment is accurate
- DO NOT ADD a "1" in front of your phone number
- NO appointments can be scheduled after 7am on same day of testing
- Limited appointments will be available on testing days.
- Please arrive at your scheduled time (not early or late please)
NOT EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE TESTED
- This facility is offering a PCR COVID-19 test, NOT a Rapid antigen test
- This PCR Covid-19 test is FREE of charge and provided for residents of the Town of Marshfield if you meet the following testing criteria as outlined by the CDC:
- You have symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- You have taken part in activities that put you at higher risk for COVID-19 because social distancing was not possible, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded settings.
- You have been asked or referred to get tested by your healthcare provider, or your local or state health department.
- If you do get tested with symptoms, you should self-quarantine/isolate at home pending test results and follow the advice of your health care provider or a public health professional.
Instructions at site
Please arrive at your scheduled time (not early or late please) as this will ensure manageable traffic flow. This is a Drive-Thru stay in your car testing site, unless otherwise directed by a staff member. Please follow the designated traffic pattern. ALL occupants of the vehicles must wear face mask while at the testing site.
After the test / results:
Results are made available within 24-48 hours, and are provided by Care Evolve via the email address you provided or by a member of the Marshfield Board of Health Department.
How to access results:
- Results can take up to 24-48 hours to process
- Results will come via email from: email@example.com, ELLKAY@lknotification.com, or NoReply@lknotification.com
- If you do not see an email, check your spam, junk, or promotional inbox
- Results cannot be expedited.
- Travel information cannot be added to results reports.
- Do not email the Broad or CareEvolve for your results. You will be redirected to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you tested before and do not remember your password, select “Step-By-Step Online”.
- If you still cannot find the results in your email please email email@example.com with your full name, date of birth, phone #, address and date of the PCR test
Please DO NOT call the Marshfield Fire Department or the Broad Institute for results, they will direct you to email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Board of Health Department only.