The Marshfield Fire Department has partnered with the Council on Aging, Veterans Services, Housing Authority, Public Health, and Town Government to provide mobile wellbeing assistance for seniors, veterans, and qualified residents.
This is a free mobile service that conducts “house calls” in order to help enhance your well-being!
Some of the free services the program provides are as follows:
- Well-being assessment including blood pressure, oxygen, blood sugar, pulse, and temperature.
- Support in managing your health so you can continue living at home.
- Chronic disease education and medication review.
- Home fire and safety hazard identification and suggestions for how to manage them.
- Referrals to helpful community resources when additional help is required.
- Flu and Covid-19 Vaccination
- Support for your well-being so you can continue living safely at home.
To receive more information and schedule a visit to your home:
Veterans Services at 781-834-5576
Council on Aging at 781-834-5581