Monday, November 13, 2017 - 7:00am to Friday, November 17, 2017 - 7:00am
Pick up is same day as trash/recycling are picked up.
- To ensure pick up of yard waste, waste must be free of metal, food waste, soil, sod & stones.
- Yard waste is leaves, house and garden plant trimmings, brush, lawn edging (earth removed),grass clippings, tree & shrub trimmings
- Branches no more than 3 ft. lenght & must be tied with twine.
- Must be in biodegradable/brown compost bags or 35 gallon trash barrel labeled Yard Waste.
- No Plastic bags
- 20 bag limit and not over 50 pounds.
- Must be out by 7:00 am.