NEWS/March 18, 2021:
All information located in attatched pdf.
South Shore Community Action Council is seeking 2 representatives from the Town of Marshfield for positions on the...
The Town of Marshfield Board of Selectmen is accepting applications for Non-Profit Funding for the Fiscal Year...
Time: January 20, 2021 7:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Location: Remote ZOOM meeting
GovDeals Auction (General 'For-sale')
ZEKOS Auction (Housing)
MARSHFIELD’S COVID-19 TASK FORCE and MEMA UPDATES
Below attached are new updates from 5-18-20 to present.
Special Town Meeting of April 26, 2021
In accordance with Article 2-4 of the Marshfield Town Charter, notice is hereby given that the Warrant for the Town of Marshfield Special Town Meeting of April 26, 2021 shall open for submission of warrant articles on Monday, February 1, 2021. Articles should be submitted to the Selectmen’s Office. The Special Town Meeting Warrant will close on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. The Special Town Meeting will be held on Monday, April 26, 2021 at the Marshfield High School Gymnasium at 7:00 p.m.
Board of Selectmen
Michael G. Bradley, Chairman
Christopher R. Rohland, Vice-Chair
Stephen R. Darcy, Clerk
|Notice of Opening and Closing of Annual Town Meeting Warrant 2021||103.52 KB|
|FY22 Budget Presentation||848.43 KB|
This page will be updated with information regarding capital projects and relevant updates.
- Debt Exclusion FAQ (Word Doc)
- Tax Rate Comparison
- Updated Debt Service Audit FY2019
- 2021 5 YEAR CAPITAL PLAN (Excel)
- Marshfield Police Station Information - History of the Marshfield Police Department building deficiencies
- Marshfield Police Station Bidding Schedule:
- Prequalification of GCs and Subs Completed Friday, September 4
- Issue Advertisement to Central Register Thursday, September 10
- Advertisement appears in Central Register Wednesday, September 16
- Advertisement appears in Marshfield Mariner Wednesday, September 16
- Advertisement posted at Town Hall Wednesday, September 16
- Plans and Specifications Available Wednesday, September 16
- Non-mandatory Pre-Bid Conference Wednesday, September 23, 10:00 AM (EST)
- @ Marshfield Police Station, 1639 Ocean Street, Marshfield, MA 02050.
- Filed Sub-Bids Received* Wednesday, October 7, before 2:00 PM (EST)
- General Bids Received* Wednesday, October 21, before 2:00 PM (EST)
- Award Contract and Issue NTP NLT Friday, October 31*All Bids should be submitted electronically online at www.projectdog.com and received no later than the date andtime specified above.
- DPW Highway Garage Presentation
- Marshfield Senior Center
- Senior Center FINAL Architect & Engineer RFQ
- Senior Center Program Menu REVISED
- Senior Center Second Floor
- Senior Center Site Plan
- Senior Center Front Render View2
- Senior Center Level 1 Plans
- COA Render 1 and COA Render 2
- Video Explaining the Marshfield COA Expansion Project
- Floorplans and Renders (PowerPoint)
- New Senior Center PowerPoint Presentation
- New Senior Center Guide 7/29/2020
- Marshfield Senior Center Addition Construction Started (1/14/2021)
The calculator file below will calculate the impact per household based on home value.
*Need Excel to open file*