If you would like to schedule time to speak with the Marshfield Selectboard, please email to...
The MBTA reminding passengers that weekend service will resume on all Commuter Rail lines (including Greenbush...
LEGAL NOTICETOWN OF MARSHFIELD NOTICE OF OPENING AND CLOSING OFSPECIAL TOWN MEETING...
The Marshfield Select Board is looking for (3) individuals to serve on this
Revolutionary War Committee joining...
GovDeals Auction (General 'For-sale')
Town Hall Hours
MARSHFIELD VACCINE CLINIC IS CLOSED
MARSHFIELD’S COVID-19 TASK FORCE and MEMA UPDATES
Below attached are new updates from 5-18-20 to present.
Special Town Meeting of October 18, 2021
In accordance with Article 2-4 of the Marshfield Town Charter, notice is hereby given that the Warrant for the Town of Marshfield Special Town Meeting of October 18, 2021 shall open for submission of warrant articles on Monday, August 9, 2021. Articles should be submitted to the Selectmen’s Office. The Special Town Meeting Warrant will close on Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. The Special Town Meeting will be held on Monday, October 18, 2021 at the Marshfield High School Auditorium or Gymnasium at 7:00 p.m.
Board of Selectmen:
-Chris R. Rohland, Chairman
-Stephen R. Darcy, Vice-Chair
-James J. Kilcoyne, Clerk
|Notice of Opening and Closing of Annual Town Meeting Warrant 2021||103.52 KB|
|FY22 Budget Presentation||848.43 KB|
|STM ATM WARRANT SPRING 2021.pdf||3.82 MB|
|Debt Presentation 03/22/21||739.71 KB|
|2021 State of the Town||540.58 KB|
This page will be updated with information regarding capital projects and relevant updates.
- Debt Exclusion FAQ (Word Doc)
- Tax Rate Comparison
- Updated Debt Service Audit FY2019
- 2021 5 YEAR CAPITAL PLAN (Excel)
- Marshfield Police Station Information - History of the Marshfield Police Department building deficiencies
- Police Final RFQ
- Police Final Designer RFQ
- Police Station Render
- New Police Station PowerPoint Presentation Part 1
- New Police Station PowerPoint Presentation Part 2
- General Contract Submission Confirmation
- Advertisement for Bid
- Ground Breaking Ceremony Speech
- Marshfield Police Monthly
- Marshfield Police Station Bidding Schedule:
- Prequalification of GCs and Subs Completed Friday, September 4
- Issue Advertisement to Central Register Thursday, September 10
- Advertisement appears in Central Register Wednesday, September 16
- Advertisement appears in Marshfield Mariner Wednesday, September 16
- Advertisement posted at Town Hall Wednesday, September 16
- Plans and Specifications Available Wednesday, September 16
- Non-mandatory Pre-Bid Conference Wednesday, September 23, 10:00 AM (EST)
- @ Marshfield Police Station, 1639 Ocean Street, Marshfield, MA 02050.
- Filed Sub-Bids Received* Wednesday, October 7, before 2:00 PM (EST)
- General Bids Received* Wednesday, October 21, before 2:00 PM (EST)
- Award Contract and Issue NTP NLT Friday, October 31*All Bids should be submitted electronically online at www.projectdog.com and received no later than the date andtime specified above.
- DPW Highway Garage Presentation
- Marshfield Senior Center
- Senior Center FINAL Architect & Engineer RFQ
- Senior Center Program Menu REVISED
- Senior Center Second Floor
- Senior Center Site Plan
- Senior Center Front Render View2
- Senior Center Level 1 Plans
- COA Render 1 and COA Render 2
- Video Explaining the Marshfield COA Expansion Project
- Floorplans and Renders (PowerPoint)
- New Senior Center PowerPoint Presentation
- New Senior Center Guide 7/29/2020
- Marshfield Senior Center Addition Construction Started (1/14/2021)
- April 2021 Building Expansion Report
The calculator file below will calculate the impact per household based on home value.
*Need Excel to open file*