Marshfield Community Electricity Program
To register your vaccine appointment today:Make Your Appointment Here Now...
Woods Hole Group presents Long-term Coastal Resilience Plan at the Select Board meeting June 28 2022.
Due to Paralytic Shellfish Poison (PSP) toxin (also known as “Red Tide”) in shellfish the...
More information in PDF
Thursday, May 26thMarshfield Senior Center - 230 Webster St Marshfield, MA 020507:00PM-8:30PMDETAILS INSIDE PDF
Annual and Special Town Meeting Warrant link is at the bottom of this page.
Special Town Meeting Article 10 regarding the DSA walking trail across from the Harbor Park in Brant rock will be passed over tonight and resubmitted for the STM in Fall 2022.
NOTICE OF OPENING AND CLOSING OF ANNUAL & SPECIAL TOWN MEETING WARRANTS FOR APRIL 25, 2022
Annual Town Meeting of April 25, 2022
In accordance with Article 2-4 of the Marshfield Town Charter, notice is hereby given that the Warrant for the Town of Marshfield Annual Town Meeting of April 25, 2022 shall open for submission of warrant articles on Monday, January 3, 2022. Articles should be submitted to the Selectmen’s Office. The Annual Town Meeting Warrant will close on Monday, January 24, 2022 at 7:00 p.m. The Annual Town Meeting will be held on Monday, April 25, 2022 at the Marshfield High School Gymnasium or Auditorium at 7:00 P.M.
Board of Selectmen: Christopher R. Rohland, Chairman Stephen R. Darcy, Vice Chairman James J. Kilcoyne, Clerk
Special Town Meeting of April 25, 2022
In accordance with Article 2-4 of the Marshfield Town Charter, notice is hereby given that the Warrant for the Town of Marshfield Special Town Meeting of April 25, 2022 shall open for submission of warrant articles on Monday, January 31, 2022. Articles should be submitted to the Selectmen’s Office. The Special Town Meeting Warrant will close on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. The Special Town Meeting will be held on Monday, April 25, 2022 at the Marshfield High School Gymnasium or Auditorium at 7:00 p.m.
Board of Selectmen Christopher R. Rohland, Chairman Stephen R. Darcy, Vice-Chairman James J. Kilcoyne, Clerk
This page will be updated with information regarding capital projects and relevant updates.
- Debt Exclusion FAQ (Word Doc)
- Tax Rate Comparison
- Updated Debt Service Audit FY2019
- 2021 5 YEAR CAPITAL PLAN (Excel)
- Marshfield Police Station Information - History of the Marshfield Police Department building deficiencies
- Police Final RFQ
- Police Final Designer RFQ
- Police Station Render
- New Police Station PowerPoint Presentation Part 1
- New Police Station PowerPoint Presentation Part 2
- General Contract Submission Confirmation
- Advertisement for Bid
- Ground Breaking Ceremony Speech
- Marshfield Police Monthly
- Marshfield Police Station Bidding Schedule:
- Prequalification of GCs and Subs Completed Friday, September 4
- Issue Advertisement to Central Register Thursday, September 10
- Advertisement appears in Central Register Wednesday, September 16
- Advertisement appears in Marshfield Mariner Wednesday, September 16
- Advertisement posted at Town Hall Wednesday, September 16
- Plans and Specifications Available Wednesday, September 16
- Non-mandatory Pre-Bid Conference Wednesday, September 23, 10:00 AM (EST)
- @ Marshfield Police Station, 1639 Ocean Street, Marshfield, MA 02050.
- Filed Sub-Bids Received* Wednesday, October 7, before 2:00 PM (EST)
- General Bids Received* Wednesday, October 21, before 2:00 PM (EST)
- Award Contract and Issue NTP NLT Friday, October 31*All Bids should be submitted electronically online at www.projectdog.com and received no later than the date andtime specified above.
- DPW Highway Garage Presentation
- Marshfield Senior Center
- UPDATED COA Render 1 and COA Render 2
- Senior Center Update (October 2021)
- Senior Center FINAL Architect & Engineer RFQ
- Senior Center Program Menu REVISED
- Senior Center Second Floor
- Senior Center Site Plan
- Senior Center Front Render View2
- Senior Center Level 1 Plans
- COA Render 1 and COA Render 2
- Video Explaining the Marshfield COA Expansion Project
- Floorplans and Renders (PowerPoint)
- New Senior Center PowerPoint Presentation
- New Senior Center Guide 7/29/2020
- Marshfield Senior Center Addition Construction Started (1/14/2021)
- April 2021 Building Expansion Report
- September 23rd Picture Collection
The calculator file below will calculate the impact per household based on home value.
*Need Excel to open file*