Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Town of Marshfield will conduct a Virtual Veterans Day Ceremony. There will be NO...
TOWN OF MARSHFIELDLEGAL NOTICE PROPERTY TAX CLASSIFICATION HEARING
GovDeals Auction (General 'For-sale')
ZEKOS Auction (Housing)
MARSHFIELD’S COVID-19 TASK FORCE and MEMA UPDATES
Below attached are new updates from 5-18-20 to present.
Town Meeting Scheduled for October 19, 2020 at 7:00pm in the MHS Gym
In order to enter the Marshfield High School gym, everyone will be required to
have their temperature taken. The Marshfield Fire Department will be in front
of the doors starting at 6:15PM. If your temperature is above 100.4 you will
not be allowed into the GYM.
Everyone is required to practice social distancing and to be wearing a face mask.
Upon entering the lobby located outside of the gym the clerk’s staff will check you
in and you will be given a warrant, a 6 foot . You will also receive a (6) foot ribbon that will
help you measure off the appropriate separation of (6) feet if you are sitting with
a household/family member(s) in the bleachers.
The chairs on the floor are already separated by six feet. Family/household members are allowed
to sit together in the bleachers. Members of the same family/household do not need to
have (6) feet of separation.
Please save the first row of the bleachers on the floor for senior citizens and individuals who
have physical challenges.
Thank you for your assistance with following the procedures and enjoy town meeting!
|STM Warrant Oct 19 2020||883.75 KB|
This page will be updated with information regarding capital projects and relevant updates.
- Debt Exclusion FAQ (Word Doc)
- Tax Rate Comparison
- Updated Debt Service Audit FY2019
- 2021 5 YEAR CAPITAL PLAN (Excel)
- Marshfield Police Station Information - History of the Marshfield Police Department building deficiencies
- Marshfield Police Station Bidding Schedule:
- Prequalification of GCs and Subs Completed Friday, September 4
- Issue Advertisement to Central Register Thursday, September 10
- Advertisement appears in Central Register Wednesday, September 16
- Advertisement appears in Marshfield Mariner Wednesday, September 16
- Advertisement posted at Town Hall Wednesday, September 16
- Plans and Specifications Available Wednesday, September 16
- Non-mandatory Pre-Bid Conference Wednesday, September 23, 10:00 AM (EST)
- @ Marshfield Police Station, 1639 Ocean Street, Marshfield, MA 02050.
- Filed Sub-Bids Received* Wednesday, October 7, before 2:00 PM (EST)
- General Bids Received* Wednesday, October 21, before 2:00 PM (EST)
- Award Contract and Issue NTP NLT Friday, October 31*All Bids should be submitted electronically online at www.projectdog.com and received no later than the date andtime specified above.
- DPW Highway Garage Presentation
- Marshfield Senior Center
- Senior Center FINAL Architect & Engineer RFQ
- Senior Center Program Menu REVISED
- Senior Center Second Floor
- Senior Center Site Plan
- Senior Center Front Render View2
- Senior Center Level 1 Plans
- COA Render 1 and COA Render 2
- Video Explaining the Marshfield COA Expansion Project
- Floorplans and Renders (PowerPoint)
- New Senior Center PowerPoint Presentation
- New Senior Center Guide 7/29/2020
The calculator file below will calculate the impact per household based on home value.
*Need Excel to open file*