DD 214 and Military Records Requests, Corrections and Upgrades

To request a copy of your DD 214, (Click here)

Request to Upgrade your discharge DD0293dischargeupgrade.pdf

Request for Corrected DD 214 Click here

Please note, the links for electronic submission found on the National Archives Page do not work. The DD 149 will need to be mailed in to the appropriate branch of service. The addresses are located on the form.

Click: DD 149

Service Review Boards:

Air Force: Contact the Air Force Review Boards Agency.

Army: Contact the Army Review Board Agency (ARBA). The Army now accepts online applications for changes using the ACTSOnlinesystem.

Coast Guard: Contact the Board for Correction of Military Records of the Coast Guard

Navy and Marine Corps:

  • The Board for Correction of Naval Records
  • Secretary of the Navy - Council of Review Boards (CORB), including Naval Discharge Review Board (NDRB)